Have you ever had an idea for a physical product or a way to make something that already exists even better?
Maybe it’s something as simple as looking at a popular kitchen utensil and wishing it had your favorite sports teams logo on it…
If you’ve ever hard an idea for creating a physical product and want to know exactly how to do it, today you are in for a special treat.
We’ll be hearing from Brandon Rickman, an awesome entrepreneur whose literally brought hundreds of products to market. He’s has patented, licensed , and manufactured different invesntions that have sold in everywhere from Home Depot to Walmart. He’s even developed product lines in partnership with household organizations and companies like the NCAA and Disney.
Today Brandon is going to give you an insider’s view to his step by step system to going from idea to the shelves of your favorite retailers.
I’ve never encountered a more comprehensive guide of exactly how to do this than Brandon gives and he’s totally transparent with questions we all have like how much money can you actually make doing this.
If you ever wanted to create a physical product, let this episode be your blueprint.
What You’ll Learn By Listening
- The different models of creating a physical, consumer facing product
- Where to get started when you have an idea for a product
- The difference between licensing and manufacturing as well as what easiest to get started
- Everything you need to know about patents, sketch designs, and prototyping and when you should even do this
- How to get in touch with manufacturers once you’ve designed V1 of your product
- How much money you can expect to make off physical products and the what the startup costs are for each model
Watch the Brandon Rickman Interview here:
Don’t miss out on all the strategies we’ll be sharing in the future. Subscribe below to get access to future episodes.
Links & Resources Mentioned:
For more on Brandon check him out on LinkedIn
Questions On This Brandon Rickman Interview?
Leave your questions and responses to this Brandon Rickman interview in the comments section below:
Don’t Forget to Leave a Rating in iTunes. It helps more people find our show.