There’s a zillion pieces of advice out there on how to be more productive, but amidst all of it, what actually works?
Today’s guest on the show Chris Bailey spent an entire year conducting self-experiments on himself on how to be more productive. In this conversation he shares what he learned as well as what some of the most common myths are when it comes to being more productive.
Want to get the most out of your day? Make sure to listen to this conversation below
What You’ll Learn By Listening
- The three regions of our lives we should focus on to maximize productivity
- A tangible and unconventional definition of producitivity
- Chris’s strategy for prioritizing and determining which high leverage things he should focus on
- Where someone who wants to increase their productivity should start today
- How to get started if you want to increase your energy
- Some rituals to start and end day
- The biggest productivity myth Chris encountered after trying it all
- How being an insanely productive person can coexist with having deep and rich relationships
Listen to the episode here:
Don’t miss out on all the strategies we’ll be sharing in the future. Subscribe below to get access to future episodes.
Mindshare segment at the end:
Links & Resources Mentioned:
Questions On This Podcast?
Leave your questions and responses in the comments section below:
Don’t Forget to Leave a Ranking in iTunes. It helps more people find our show.