Some of you might know this already from my post on how to double your testosterone and gorilla butter but over the past year I’ve been on a mission to naturally increase my testosterone.
I know the T word might freak some people out, but truthfully this hormone is responsible for so many critical factors to a high quality life like our fitness level, energy, emotions, libido and sleep.
Assuming we could improve all those things, what dude wouldn’t want to increase their testosterone!?
After a year of experimentation I was able to naturally double mine and much in thanks to people like Today’s guest Chris Walker. Chris is a fellow podcast with his show road to ripped and the blogging show as well as the founder of Testerone.io, the best resource I’ve encountered on naturally increasing your t.
Chris created it after going from a testosterone level ess than 100 to over 1100 all by changing diet, fitness, and habits and applying lessons he learned studying neuroscience at Duke.
Today’s episode is the Testosterone episode and will be sharing everything you need to know about this essential hormone and how to naturally increase your testosterone….if you’re a dude and want your life to be more awesome. Ladies, T is important hormone for you to, but you don’t want to skyrocket it like guys or some weird things might happen.
Anyone interested in personal optimization should tune in today’s show because it really opens your eyes to epigenetics and why we need to address the root source of our ability to change our bodies which is often hormones.
Alright, I hope you enjoy this conversation with Chris Walker.
What You’ll Learn By Listening
- Why testosterone is important for guys and girls
- The benefits of increased testosterone
- Why it’s important to focus on the root cause of health optimizations like hormones vs. band-aid solutions like diet
- Chris’s story how he went from double digit testosterone to over 1100 T
- The first steps someone should take who looking to optimize T
- How diet schedule, the food we eat, workouts, and psychological factors play into your hormones and how you can change these variables to optimize them
- The big myths around low carbs and why eating certain types of diets (cough) paleo might be messing with your T if you don’t have the proper macro balance
Questions On This Chris Walker Interview?
Leave your questions and responses to this Chris Walker interview in the comments section below:
Don’t Forget to Leave a Rating in iTunes. It helps more people find our show.