- I will read your bio and then ask you to describe your business, skill, or the particular pre-established talking point in a few sentences
2. Early Days / Origin Story
- I will ask you about the parts and early days of your journey
3. Deconstructing Your Journey
- I’ll then ask you how you made it happen and then dive into the process
- Was there any turning point or specific thing you did that really changed the game and/or gave you an edge?
- What was the toughest part of this journey?
- What lessons did you learn?
4. Life Away From the Desk
- I think there is a lot of important stuff that we do away from our desks that help us perform better and lead fulfilling lives. Are they’re any habits, practices, or rituals that you rely on to get an edge in your life?
5. Closing Thoughts
- I always like to finish with one question – if there was one thing out there that you could tell people to do in order to get an edge and create abundance for their lives, what would it be?
I will call you via Skype at the appointed time: Skype: Scott.Britton43. This is an audio only interview. We will chat for a few minutes prior to recording
Recording: By participating in the Life-LongLearner.com interview, you agree to allow Britton Holdings LLC to record, distribute, and disseminate the podcast in any manner. You also agree to allow Britton Holdings LLC to retain rights to the produced media for potential future use in speeches, books, and in all other public distribution.