I spent the last year living in Rio De Janiero, Brazil and then a few months in San Diego after that.
I learned Portuguese, played Brazilian Pro Football (GO Flamengo!), learned to surf, became a Crossfit instructor and had a few other adventures…
While I was away, I wanted to up my game as a marketer, so I:
- Launched A Podcast that regularly appears in the top 30 on Itunes
- Generated over million dollars in new revenue for a few consulting clients
- Turned this site/email list into a largely automated 6 figure a year business
- Life-longlearner.com became one of the top 40 trafficked personal development blogs on the internet…mostly through some SEO wizardry
- Wrote and marketed a book to become a #1 Best-Seller in Multiple Categories
- Grew a personal mailing list to over 18,000 subscribers and private community to over 1200 people
- Became friends with many of my growth & marketing heroes
- Engineered my way on to Good Morning Australia and FusionTV, as well as a bunch of other top media properties on the internet
It’s been a fun adventure!
Living on the beautiful beaches of Brazil was cool, but I have a massive fire in my belly which is why I’m returning to the most inspirational city in the world…NYC!
The last time I was here, I was blessed to work with the Amazing team at SinglePlatform. Our business development team crushed it and we were fortunate enough to be acquired by Constant Contact. This time around I’m looking to do something just as if not more epic…and have a blast while I do it.
If you’re interested in what I’m doing email at jscottbritton at gmail.
To learn more about how the heck I ended up here, you can check out my old about page here.