In this conversation Dan reveals:
- The details of his new startup Firefly and where he got the idea
- Why he decided to shelve his last startup and the biggest lesson he learned
- A recap on the most valuable lesson he learned from Jason Fried, founder of 37 Signals
- How he’s started relationships with guys like Gary Vaynerchuk and Jason Freedman
- Insight into what I call the “horizontal relationship building technique”
- How he manages his time amidst running a startup and being a philosophy major at Penn
Clay Christiansen video here
Are you a SaaS company that does live customer support with co-browsing? You might want to connect with the team at Firefly to learn how to improve your experience.
This time I pinky promise my next interview will be with the “World’s Youngest VC” (already recorded!). Subscribe below so you don’t miss out.