It is a big day competitive edge listeners. Why you ask? Because today we’re going to talk about one of my favorite topics – Virtual Assistants.
I started working with virtual assistants two years ago and it’s changed my life. I get more done and get to do more of what I enjoy and who doesn’t want that!
Today’s guest is Maren Kate Donovan CEO of one of my favorite companies, Zirtual. Zirtual is where I got my first dedicated virtual assistant and since using them I haven’t looked back.
In this episode, you’ll learn how to think about outsourcing and the first steps you’ll want to take once you’ve identified something you want to outsource. We’ll dive into a bunch of other best practices,…..as well as talk about how Maren went from having an idea to actually starting Zirtual.
If you stick around for the mindshare segment, I’ll share my personal outsourcing system which has helped me get more done and just be happier because I get to focus on the things I like instead of trying to do everything and banging my head against the wall..
What You’ll Learn By Listening
- Why VA’s are a such a game-changer
- How to think about outsourcing and delegating tasks
- The first steps you should take when you’ve identified something to outsource
- Popular things that you can outsource as well as some things that most people should outsource that they currently aren’t
- A framework for identifying canidates that’d make great assistants
- How Maren went from idea to starting Zirtual
- The biggest challenges in running the business
- The most productive thing Maren has done for herself and business over the past few years
Questions On This Maren Kate Donovan Interview?
Leave your questions and responses to this Maren Kate Donovan interview in the comments section below:
Don’t Forget to Leave a Rating in iTunes. It helps more people find our show.