7 Years ago I bought a book in the airport that was funnier than anything I’ve ever read.
It was called “I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell” and written by today’s guest on the show Tucker Max.
Aside from pure hilarity, this book fascinated me because here was a dude who was making a million dollar living off writing about similar frat boy stuff that I was doing with. Sure beats playing excel like a keyboard on Wall Street which was the fate ahead for most of us.
Tucker is 3X New York Times Best Seller and has done some amazing stuff in the publishing world not only with his own content, but also helping other world class thought leaders reach massive audiences.
In this episode, Tucker is going to share what he believes is the recipe for becoming a mainstream successful author as well as other instances where people are publishing books and reaping enormous benefits.
If you’ve ever thought “I should write a book” you’re definitely going to want to tune in to this conversation with one of the world’s best publishing minds : )
What You’ll Learn By Listening
- The type of content that gets mainstream success
- What questions people should ask themselves before they consider writing a book
- Concrete examples of people that have brought concepts people have already known about into a cohesive new idea and brought it to market
- Why you don’t need to be an excellent writer to write a book that creates a ton of value for you and your business
- Some examples of how people have leveraged books to create new opportunities and increased access to opportunities
- How Tucker is thinking about creating content for his new project MatingGrounds
Watch the Tucker Max Interview here:
Don’t miss out on all the strategies we’ll be sharing in the future. Subscribe below to get access to future episodes.
Links & Resources Mentioned:
Questions On This Tucker Max Interview?
Leave your questions and responses to this Tucker Max interview in the comments section below:
Don’t Forget to Leave a Rating in iTunes. It helps more people find our show.